Enter the room with confidence!
The interviewer wants to meet you, wants to talk to you and you are there to sell yourself, promote yourself and talk about your favorite subject – YOU!
There are a couple of rules and guidelines:
1. Offer a firm handshake
2. Remember their names
3. Wait to be invited to sit down
4. Maintain good eye contact – sincere but not staring
5. Be professional and confident
6. Be enthusiatic and friendly
7. If offered a glass of water – take it. It will staedy the nerves
8. Remember to breathe!!
9. Never say anything that is not on your CV and cannot be substantiated
10. When invited to ask questions ask questions that show you have thought about the job and the company
Good suggested examples: Why does the vacancy exist? How many reps in the company? How many reps in my team? What is the exact territory?
Above all ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE! You are there to talk about YOU - your favorite topic of conversation!