Every interview is different and may be quite difficult but there is a certain structure to each interview and you can actually prepare for most of it
1. There will be an introduction by both sides
2. There will be a review of your CV. You will be asked to talk your way through your CV from any year and backwards and forwards. (HINT – know your CV very well)
3. There will be questions arising from your CV
Questions will then follow on THE ROLE OF THE MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
4. What is the role of the medical sales representative?
Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Companies employ Medical Sales Representatives to COMMUNICATE directly with the Medical Profession, CONVEY MEDICAL INFORMATION, and SELL COMPANY PRODUCTS
The role of the Medical Sales Representative is to improve patient lives by bringing the doctor the most up to date information and to increase market share.
5. What is the job of the Medical Sales Representative?
Increase awareness of the brand
Increase market share
Meet and exceed targets
Achieve 6-7 face to face calls per day
Manage the territory like a small business
Convey product information
In part two of this post we will look in detail at WHY you want to be a Medical Sales Representative and WHAT research you have done